Yoga and herb gathering in the mountain on Midsummer day
Midsummer Day is a holiday that is associated with the summer solstice and the healing power of the herbs which are picked early in the morning before sunrise.
On this day, HomeYoga.bg and Phytolek will organize an amazing yoga weekend at Lucky Bansko Spa & Wellness *****.
PERIOD OF STAY 23-25.06.2017
The “Yoga” course includes:
- Two 90-minutes yoga practices in the hotel
- Two guided meditations in the Salt Room of Lucky Bansko Aparthotel Spa & Wellness
- Licensed mountain guide, herb gathering
- Breathing techniques in open air at the mountain
- Herbs acknowledgment and discussions (withphytotherapist)
- 5-stars lux and one of the best SPA centers in the country
- Free Wi-Fi internet all over the hotel and two fully equipped computer areas;
The package rate does not include resort tax and insurance – 1.50 BGN/ person per day, payable on the spot.
The price includes: 2 nights + breakfast and dinner, packed food for the mountain walk, all yoga practices, discussion about herbs with phytotherapist, mountain walk with licensed guide + transport from hotel to “Gotse Delchev” hut and back, SPA center, outdoor parking.
Package price for 1 participant 2 nights/3nights:
- until April, 30th – 250 BGN for double accommodation in Studio Lux;
- until May 31st – 266 BGN for double accommodation in Studio Lux;
- after June, 1st – 280 BGN for double accommodation in Studio Lux;
- For single accommodation there is an extra payment of 60 BGN.
- Children up to 2 y.o. are accommodated free of charge
- Child of 2 to 12 y.o., on a regular bed with 1 parent, pays the total amount
- Child of 2 to 12 y.o.. on an extra bed with 2 parents, has 50% discount
- An advance payment of 166 BGN is required to enroll in the course as the stated amount is to be paid to the hotel directly. The date of payment is a criteria for price set up.
- The remaining amount is payable on the spot, during the weekend, to Mimi Doncheva.
- The deposit is 100% refundable if the reservation is cancelled at least 14 days before the date of arrival. If cancellation occurs less than 14 days, the advance payment will be kept as a penalty fee.
The course will take place if at least 15 participants. The enrollments will be limited at reaching the maximum of 27 participants.
- For reservations: firstname.lastname@example.org, +359 879 111 222
- For questions about Yoga weekend, please refer to Mimi Doncheva at email@example.com or +359 898 422 272!