One of the specially developed trademarks of LUCKY BANSKO SPA & RELAX is the International Children’s Language Camp LuckyKids.
What is the camp famous for?
- Every day the children are engaged in various activities in the mountains
- Interactive English language training – 4 academic hours/day
- Native English teachers
- Various entertainments and games: cycling, hiking, excursions, horseback riding, yoga, cooking course, paintball, film and themed evenings, role-playing games, treasure hunts and the unforgettable gala evening at the end of the camp shift
- Education in values and good manners.
- one 7-day shift in the spring (coincides with the spring break)
- several 7- and 14-day shifts during the summer
- 3 – 9 April
- June 12 – September 3
Venue: LUCKY BANSKO SPA & RELAX hotel *****
Age of participants*: children from 5 to 14 years
* Children from 5 to 7 years old are accepted only with an accompanying person.
- 660 euros for 7 days
- 1110 euros for 14 days.
- for the 2nd and 3rd child from one family – 10%
- for re-participation – 10%.
* Prices are for unaccompanied children.
To receive an offer for an accompanied child, please write to us at email@example.com.
** Discounts are not combined.
For information and reservations: https://www.luckykids.bg
+359 2 806 61 78
+359 879 111 222
The international children’s language camp LuckyKids is a full-fledged analogue of the summer foreign language training abroad.
The overall organization is based on the best world practices and experience in conducting this type of camps.
Combining learning with games and fun allows us to achieve results in 7 or 14 days, which are unattainable in a traditional organization of the learning process.
The camp is suitable for children from 5 to 14 years with different levels of English.
Teachers with native English language are provided.
An individual approach is applied and special attention is paid to the process of adaptation to the camp conditions.
The daily program is varied and full of many emotions, so as to satisfy even the most demanding preferences.
LuckyKids uses a unique teaching methodology that reflects the latest trends in English language teaching for children.
The program of the camp is developed on the principle of project training – a modern approach, successfully applied in educational programs for more than ten years.
In it, children are divided into teams and develop projects on specific topics, while improving their English language skills.
Project training allows our campers to acquire knowledge and skills not only in the field of the language, but also in other areas of the social and natural world.
The program of the two highest levels of each shift includes interactive training.
With youngest children and in lower levels of language acquisition, work is mainly done on paper, although the halls are equipped with a computer and a touch screen, which allows interactive approaches to be applied.
Preferred methods are Play and Talk with Echo and Jolly Phonics.
One of the important skills that our campers learn is to make presentations.
The language training in the camp is combined and diversified with outdoor games, sports, excursions, hiking and many other activities.
Outdoor lessons, as well as daily contact with the natural world have an extremely beneficial effect on the child’s psyche and enhance the overall effect of the program.
In addition to learning the language and having fun in a healthy environment, at LuckyKids children improve their social skills and learn tolerance, mutual aid, kindness, courage, generosity, honesty and perseverance.
In the package
The package price includes:
Daily highly qualified training and communication in English in groups of up to 10 children and a ratio of trainers/campers 1 to 5.
Accommodation in studios (three children) or apartments (four children)
- All sharp and cutting objects that pose a risk of injury have been removed from the premises.
- The rooms accommodate children of the same gen (whether or not related).
Meals on full board
- 5 meals a day in Le Bistro restaurant and table water.
- The menu meets all the requirements for healthy children’s nutrition – no harmful foods.
- For hiking in the mountains we provide bottled low-mineralized water.
Various activities: horseback riding, swimming, mountain biking, excursions, picnics, paintball, yoga, cooking, team games and competitions, themed dinners.
- the hotel’s indoor pool with a water temperature of 33 degrees;
- outdoor playground with climbing frames, swings, slide, etc.;
- children’s room (from 3 to 6 years) and children’s club (over 7 years) with lots of games and entertainment;
- 2 fully equipped computer areas and wireless internet throughout the hotel.
Children’s TV channels.
Licensed transport from Sofia to Bansko and back.
Tourist tax, mountain insurance and 9% VAT.
Child health and safety care:
- 24-hour medical care and mandatory presence of a medical person during all activities outside the hotel.
- The activities in the pool take place under the supervision of a licensed lifeguard.
- Sports and leisure activities are led by experienced instructors, specialists in their field.
The package price DOES NOT INCLUDE the use of electronic gaming machines in the hotel (work with tokens for a fee).
You will certainly find cheaper children’s camps in Bulgaria, but they cannot guarantee the quality and efficiency of LuckyKids.
It is no coincidence that the camp is very popular, and more than 35% of the children come on the recommendation of their friends or parents whose children have already been our guests.
There are many cases in which children extend their stay to 3 weeks, and sometimes they sign up for two or more 14-day shifts in one season.
WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR CHILDREN IN LuckyKids! THEY WILL BE SATISFIED!