Special conditions for children at LuckyBansko
Special price policy for children
Free accommodation for one child up to 15 years old in Studio Lux and Lux Apartment as well as two children up to 15 years old in Deluxe and Executive Suites (for two full paying parents)
Free leisure services
Outdoor children’s playground – with an area of 250 square meters; from April to November your children can play at the secure and certified children’s playground in front of the hotel facade.
Here the children will find a sandbox, swings, slides, a climbing apparatus, a kids house; lots of laughter, fun games and the clean air of Bansko will make them healthier and stronger.
Two children’s rooms in the hotel for the younger and older ones.
This year a new and more spacious children’s room (30 square meters) was created for the youngest children from 1 to 6 years old.
The room is available for children each day from 8 a.n. to 10 p.m.
Here you will find experienced babysitters who are free of charge, with working hours in the summer from 12 p.m. to 9 p.m. and their days off are Tuesday and Wednesday; and everyday in the winter with working hours from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
In the winter, there will be a second room open at the hotel for older children (6 + years) with professional supervision by babysitters and animators from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
In the room, there will be free games for kids – air hockey, table football, basketball, an interactive board, playstations.
Room with computer games (6+ years) and two fully equipped computer zones
This is a special zone for the young computer researchers that never remains empty.
Internet is unlimited
Animation for children
Creative animators will diversify children’s everyday life from December to mid-March from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Parents can leave the children at convenient for them hours after filling out an information form for the child.
The return of the children is controlled because during their stay in the rooms the responsibility for the small guests is taken over by the babysitters and the animators.
Every day the games with the animators are different.
Your children will paint, model crowns, figurines, stars, create inlays, participate in different games, sing and set their imagination free.
Escape rooms “Mysteries of Egypt” and “Room of the hacker”
This is the fashion of the parallel reality in which children can test their spirit, speed of thought, foresight and logic.
The Egypt room is suitable for children at the age of 6 and the Hackers room is for older children.
One game lasts 60 minutes and the team can be of 2 to 6 children. Of course, the 6th player enters for free.
The hotel’s common areas have carpets, the windows have safety glass and the furniture has streamlined shapes.
Other free services at the hotel
- A complimentary toy from the hotel for each child up to 8 years old
- Baby cribs for children up to 2 years old and baby high chairs
- Baby strollers and walkers
- Baby accessories /pots and comforters//
- Children’s bathrobes, slippers and cosmetics, step stool
- Kids TV channels – cartoons channel, Disney, Boomerang/ CN, Jetix
- Safeguarding of plugs upon request
- Indoor children’s pool at the SPA center – with water temperature of 33 °C, depth – 0.50 m, and dimensions 3 x 3 m.
For a fee, at the reception desk
- Ski cards
- Ski equipment and teachers
- Hourly babysitting by professional babysitters
- Purchase of diapers and baby food
- Children’s token video games: Tab tables, Double Jump, Zombie, Monopoly, Formulas, Flipper, Silver Bowl.
- Monopoly and Double Jump are the most preferred ones.
- Outdoor pools for children and adults, with attractions and entertainment (in the summer)
LuckyKids – language camp for children
It takes place in June, July and August at the famous “Lucky Basko” Hotel, which is surrounded by three beautiful mountains – Pirin, Rila and Rhodopes.
Every year the Hotel is nominated in the top three, out of the 72 hotels in Bansko.
The camp caters for children aged 5 to 14 year old ,with beginner and middle levels of English.
All kinds of camp activities and games are conducted by native English speaking teachers.
More About Children camp