- Elevation: 936 metres above sea level
- Elevation of ski runs: from 990 metres at base to 2 560 metres at top
- Total length of marked ski runs: 16 kilometres
- Longest ski run: 2.6 kilometres
- Slope aspect: north
- Length of cross-country ski trail: 8 kilometres
- Total length of ski runs: 56 kilometres
- Snow cannon availability: at 80% of ski runs
There are 23 cableway facilities in the area, including 10 babylifts, 6 "anchor" type draglifts, and 7 chair cableways. Two quadruple-chair cableways and a draglift went into operation in 2004.
Total length of marked ski runs, including ski roads: 56 km. Altitude of highest ski run: 2 560 m; Altitude of lowest ski run: 990 m. About 35% of the ski runs are suitable for beginners, 40% for intermediate skiers, and 25% for advanced skiers. The resort uses 40 snow cannon covering 80% of the ski runs.
Bansko resort offers its guests a unique 16-kilometer uninterrupted ski run, equipped with snow cannons and lighting, connecting the highest point with the town of Bansko.
Ski runs and other ski facilities are maintained in excellent condition. Some 90% of the ski runs meet the standards of the International Ski Federation for competition venues.
The first golf course will be launched in operation in spring 2007. A second golf course is under construction.