Prevention and safety measures against Covid-19 In aparthotel Lucky Bansko spa & relax
We are pleased to inform you that according to the Order of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Bulgaria dated 22.02.2022, will be introduceda number of Covid reliefs:
- On March 5, 2022, the green certificate won’t be necessary for the clients visiting public places, incl. hotels. The certificate remains mandatory for the staff
- On March 20, 2022, the requirement for holding a green certificate for the staff was abolished
In connection with this order, we would like to inform you that Lucky Bansko SPA & Relax Aparthotel will not require the green certificate by its guests, as of March 5, 2022. In the hotel we will continue to strictly observe all hygienic norms and safety requirements in order to protect the health of our guests.
Up-to-date information until March 5, 2022
Lucky Bansko SPA & Relax takes care of your safety.
To protect you to the maximum extent from Covid-19 infection, we have taken measures for which we strictly monitor:
- Safety glazing separates hotel guests from reception staff;
- Dispenser with disinfectant for all visitors to the hotel;
- It is recommended that the registration procedure be carried out by 1 person from a studio/apartment to avoid a cluster of people;
- Mandatory observance of a distance of 1.5 – 2 m between those waiting for registration;
- Disinfection with UVC-sterilizer of all key cards after each use;
- Provision of protective and musk and all guests who for some reason do not have the means and.
HOTEL STUDIOS AND APARTMENTS
- Cleaning: A special schedule has been created for cleaning and disinfecting the premises in accordance with the health and safety regulations.
- Laundry: Towels and bed linen are washed and disinfected with quality and proven-effective preparations in the appropriate dosage.
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
- 100% vaccinated staff;
- Gloves and protective masks for single use available to all guests;
- Disinfectant dispenser on each table;
- Automatic dispenser at the entrance of the restaurant: all guests will be asked to disinfect their hands before entering the restaurant;
- Cleaning: After use, tables and chairs are disinfected and cutlery is cleaned in accordance with the highest hygiene standards;
- Regular cleaning and disinfection of work sections.
ROOM SERVICE (serving food and drinks in the rooms)
- Delivery: The service procedures are in accordance with the latest safety requirements; the dishes are delivered in protective containers.
- Cleaning: Service trolleys and storage containers are disinfected after each delivery.
SPA AND SWIMMING POOLS
- 100% vaccinated staff;
- Spa center: works only with hotel guests every day from 08:00 to 20:00 (08:00-21:00 during the winter) while maintaining a social distance of at least 1.5 m;
- Fitness center: works only with hotel guests from 09:00 to 20:00 (08:00-21:00 during the winter) while maintaining a social distance of at least 1.5 m;
- Cleaning: The pool area, sun loungers, fitness equipment, procedural offices, changing rooms and lockers are cleaned and disinfected thoroughly after each use.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS IN THE COMPLEX
- Wearing protective masks by all employees to ensure the safety of guests.
- Automatic disinfection dispensers are conveniently located in the public areas of the hotel (lobby, toilets, restaurants, bars, spa, fitness, etc.) and in front of the elevator.
- Social distance: Guests and staff are advised to keep a distance of 1.5 to 2m and to avoid shaking hands.
- Children’s Club: open from 09:00 to 22:00; has a disinfectant for general use at the entrance; disinfection of all appliances and surfaces is carried out every 2 hours.
- Elevators: It is recommended to be used by no more than two people at once.
- Cleaning: Hygiene measures have been further refined to ensure that hotel areas are cleaned frequently and in accordance with the highest hygiene standards. Special attention is paid to the cleaning of handles, railings, buttons in elevators and other contact surfaces.
GUESTS ARE REQUIRED TO CHECK-IN.
CANCELLATION POLICY ABOUT COVID-19
In connection with Order RD-01-856 / 19.10.2021 of the Ministry of Health aparthotel Lucky Bansko SPA & Relax introduces the following requirements for accommodation of guests:
- presentation of a green certificate or
- presentation of a negative PCR test (the validity of each PCR test is 72 hours) or
- antigenic test with validity (the validity of each rapid antigen test is 48 hours).
Convenient: There is a laboratory near the hotel.
In case of a positive PCR or antigen test (a copy of the test is required) and / or restrictive measures introduced by the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Bulgaria, such as closing the borders or the region in which Bansko falls:
before arriving at the hotel
– the hotel will cancel your reservation without penalty and will fully refund the amount you have prepaid.
if you are already a guest of the hotel
– the hotel will keep the amount for the nights and services used;
– for unused nights and services, you will be presented with a voucher for future use or we will refund the amount you have prepaid.