Ayurveda Clinic Lucky Bansko 2017
Аyurveda Clinic Lucky Bansko is the first Indian Ayurvedic Centre in Bulgaria. It offers a treatment according to the system of Ayurveda which which purifies, beautifies and rejuvenatesyour body based upon the methods Purvakarma and Panchakarma.
Аyurveda is an ancient medical science that has been practiced for more than 5000 years.
AYURVEDA CLINIC LUCKY BANSKO 2017
Treatment, purification and rejuvenation – start living a healthy life now!
/ 11 days)
/ 16 days)
/ 21 days)
/ 26 days)
|Period and type of accommodation|
22 Nov. 2017;
|Single accommodation in Apartment||1 640 EUR||2 376 EUR||2 992 EUR||3 520 EUR|
|Double accommodation in Apartment||3 117 EUR||4 514 EUR||5 685 EUR||6 688 EUR|
*Consultation with our doctor for non-participants in the program – 90 euros for first consultation and 50 euros each next consultation.
The special package prices are in Euro per room, for the current period of accommodation:
- The program is 10,15,20 or 25 days in Lucky Bansko Aparthotel SPA & Relax 5 *****. For more serious diseases is recommended a longer stay;
- Treatment takes place under constant medical supervision. Dr. Aadarsh Amat and Dr. Balaji Pavar make an initial, ongoing and final medical examination and pulse diagnosis, with which is determined the general condition of the body;
- Two or three therapies per day, appointed by ayurvedic doctor;
- The treatment is individual, with prescribed to you by our doctor healing oils to wet therapies, Balarut and Navara rice;
- According to the condition of the patient and the type of disease, it is required the use of herbs for the treatment (if applicable, to be paid separately, administration may be of varying lengths of time;)
- Daily intake of a fresh infusion of spices, that are individual by the type of dosha and have favorable and balancing effect;
- The food in the clinic is ayurvedic , 3 times a day and consists mainly of organic vegetarian food, including dairy products;
- Dr. Aadarsh Amat and Dr. Balaji Pavar held two lectures per week on topic “What is Ayurveda – basic principles and the road to longevity”;
- Communication with the Indian specialists is in English, the hotel provides qualified translator;
5 days a week, in the morning and in the evening are held yoga sessions, during which patients can learn how to relate to their own body and mind, to have a full life and a healthy body.
- The price does not include tourist fees and insurance – 0.80 euros per person daily, which is to be paid at the hotel.
- Upon reservation, as part of our service we can organise a transfer from and to apart hotel Lucky Bansko SPA & Relax.
- The guests have the option to pay for their programs in BGN (the price will be estimated according to the rates set by UBB) or in Euros. We receive payments by VISA or MasterCard.
- All of our prices are per room, for the whole period with VAT included. The prices do not include tourist fees and insurance (0.80 Euro for person/per day, paid on arrival at the hotel).
- Deposit – Every participant is required to make an initial deposit of 25% of the value of the chosen programme, no later than 3 days after the affirmation of the reservation.Our advice is to enroll in advance, as we can accommodate maximum 15 guests together during the same period.After the deposit is received your reservation is guaranteed.
- Final part of the deposit – the rest of the amount due for the entire programme should be paid no later than 7 days before your arrival.
Cancellation policy: We have the rights reserved to offer special discounts through our web site at www.luckybansko.com or www.ayurvedabansko.bg
Please, check our special offers before making your reservation.