Hydrocolonotherapy is an effective and painless process of cleansing the colon by repeatedly infusing distilled water and removing it from the body along with accumulated waste.
Disposal of harmful build-up occurs via disposable sterile tubes.
The colon plays an important role in the detoxification of the human organism.
Under certain circumstances, the excrements may become stagnate in the colon, thus resulting in subsequent accumulation, hardening, decomposition and emergence of decaying substances and toxins.
This can cause chronic diarrhea, constipation, pain and other unpleasant symptoms such as insomnia, severe headache, asthma, etc.
The build-up of waste material produces harmful consequences expressed in reduced intestinal area, impeded absorption of nutrients and excretion of metabolites and toxins from the body.
Hydrocolonotherapy is the most effective method for complete and qualitative cleansing of the colon, which removes accumulated excrements and decaying material from the intestinal mucosa.
This kind of therapy is employed by hundreds of clinics and private practices as a primary cleansing and detoxifying method.
Advantages of the hydrocolonotherapy:
- Mechanically cleanses the colon along its entire length of 1.5 m. The difference between hydrocolonotherapy and enema is that the latter only flushes the lowest part of the intestine.
- Releases the surface of the intestinal mucosa, thus improving the metabolism.
- Stimulates the peristalsis and provides comfort and proper functioning of the entire intestinal tract.
- The cleansing of toxins and their timely disposal results in increased immunity and stops putrefaction disease processes.
Besides being a prophylaxis for better health, hydrocolonotherapy is also prescribed in the treatment of the following conditions:
- atonic colon
- chronic colitis
- parasitic infections
- intestinal mycoses, chronic candidiasis
- rheumatism, arthritis
- allergic diseases
- skin diseases
- weak immune system
- chronic headache
Hydrocolonotherapy is not applied in the case of:
- acute inflammation of the large intestine
- recent surgery
- inflamed hemorrhoids
- gastrointestinal bleeding
- severe heart failure
- liver cirrhosis
Hydrocolonotherapy at Lucky Bansko Aparthotel Spa & Relax is carried out with the latest generation of innovative equipment “HAB Gmbh” – Colon Hydromat Comfort.
This is a closed device which has a number of advantages over its competitors:
- automatic ventilation
- color indication
- integrated disinfection system
- disposable individual nozzles of different sizes
- meter for water flow rate and therapy time
- modern design
- precise temperature control
- user-friendly components
- precise therapy instructions
- high level of safety for the patient
- possibility of releasing medical oxygen during therapy
- possibility to add probiotics, herbal and salt solutions
Single therapy duration: 40 minutes
Recommended number of therapies per course: 3 times a week, twice a year
Consumables: disposable individual nozzles of different sizes
Hydrocolonotherapy is performed by a medical practitioner in a specially equipped room.
The procedure is pleasant and painless.
The intake of probiotics for faster recovery of colon’s beneficial microflora is recommended after the end of the therapy.